Nigerian Law School Fee Schedule Released.
The Nigerian Law School has announced the school fees schedule and new payment guideline for the 2016/2017 session following the implementation of the Federal Government of Nigerian’s e-collection scheme.
Law school students can now make payments via either of the e-collections channel convenient to you as follows:
1. Bank Branch – How to make payment:
- Visit any bank branch.
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-Counter) and say that you want to pay COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION.
- You must provide the following details when making Payments.
– Revenue /Payment type
– Name of Payee
– Phone Number
– Purpose of payment and other details.
2. Remita Collection:
- Access the e-collection Platform via www.remita.net.
- Click “PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY”
- Enter “COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION”
- Enter other payment details as required.
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (Card, Internet banking, mobile Wallet, POS etc) to complete your payment.
Payers will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which should be taken to Accounts Department of Nigerian Law School Headquarters or the Campuses to convert into an official receipt to receive applicable service. (Note Your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR).
The tuition fee details can be viewed from the document below;
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.