EKSU Payment of Acceptance, School Fees & Registration Guideline for 100level Students [2016/2017] Academic Session
This is to notify the newly admitted students of Ekiti State University that the portal is now open for payment of acceptance fee.
The Acceptance Link in Now Available for Payment.
How to Make your Acceptance / School Fees Payment:
– Login to your Portal via the school E-portal website >> visit https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng
– Click on “STUDENT LOGIN” using your UTME NO and a Password of your choice to download Payment Invoice/
– After payment of Acceptance Fee, log in again to eportal.eksu.ed
– Next, click Payment Tab and follow promptings to print your School Fees “Transaction ID/Invoice”. Proceed to your selected bank of choice to pay your school fees as indicated on your invoice.
– After payment of your School Fees, proceed to register for your courses on the EPORTAL (within two weeks of resumption).
– Proceed to your Faculty Officer for screening. Submit a copy each of your Admission Status, Certificate/
– Proceed to the Admissions’ Office for verification of your entry results with the appropriate examination body.
Amount to be payed is N50,00.