BSU Clearance Registration Procedure Released.
The management of Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has announced the clearance and registration procedure for all newly admitted students for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
1) In order to enable you settle down quickly, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the screening and registration process:
i. Check for your admission status on BSU Admission List<< and print details on payment of N400 at the designated banks;
ii. Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Twenty Two thousand naira (N22,000) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi at the designated banks and print your admission letter;
iii. Candidates who had earlier paid acceptance fee of Five thousand, Five hundred naira (N5,500) only should pay an additional sum of Sixteen Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N16,500) to make up the Twenty Two thousand naira (N22,000) only to enable them print admission letter.
The documents are as follows:
a. Original academic qualifications
b. Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
c. Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
d. Birth certificate / declaration of age
e. Certificate of State Origin.
iv. Candidates who are yet to upload their credentials and other documents on the portal are advised to do so to enable us screen them Online.
v. Complete the screening form Online, print and sign. Your screening status will be communicated to you in the remarks column on the form;
vi. Proceed to Academic Office for documentation;
vii. Proceed to the designated banks and pay the approved tuition fees using your UTME or DE registration number as user ID. This also applies to all successful Preliminary French, Science and Vocation and Technology candidates who have been placed in various degree programmes;
The designated banks are as follows:
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Candidates are to note that from Monday, 18th April, 2016 electronic payments can be made at any location using ATM’S and electronic banking facilities.
Proceed again to register Online by completing the following forms:
-Matriculation Oath Form
-Print and duly sign these forms.
ix. Proceed to College, Faculty and Departmental offices for documentation;
x. Proceed to Student Affairs Division for documentation;
xi. Proceed to the University Library for documentation;
xii. Proceed to the University Clinic for documentation;
xii. Proceed to Security Department for documentation;
2. You have now completed your registration and ready to be matriculated. Matriculation of all registered candidates shall hold on Thursday, 19th May, 2016. Note that failure to register will lead to non-matriculation and subsequent disqualification of your admission;
3. Watch out for the orientation and matriculation programmes;
4. Registration by proxy is PROHIBITED;
5. Change of name(s) is PROHIBITED;
6. Below is the checklist of requirements for screening and registration
a. Processing fee receipt of payment of twenty two thousand naira (N22,000)
b. BSU Admission Letter
c. Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening test result
d. Original JAMB admission letter (Check JAMB website)
e. Original UTME result slip with embossed passport photograph
f. Original Direct Entry online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
g. Original of academic qualifications
h. Birth certificate / declaration of age
i. Certificate of State of Origin
j. Writing materials
k. Four (4) passport photographs
7. Candidates who are unsuccessful at the screening process may wish to report at the Academic Office with their screening forms and other credentials for further directives.