AAU Shut Down, as Students Protest Increase in Tuition Fee
1) That Senate condemned the the action of the students which it considered uncalled for and unwarranted
2) Flowing from the above, Senate decided that all academic activities in the University be suspended immediately
3) That all students should vacate the campus latest 4: 00 pm today, Monday, 14th November, 2016.
4) That, other academic activities and normal University work is not affected by this decision of Senate. The offices, should remain opened.
5) That students, Parents, Guardians and the general public should take note and comply in their own interest.
Thanks PAR (Senate).