Hello and welcome to NairacampusNG (the forum for those who are better by far) We, today put some of the most asked questions by unilorin students and aspirants. We believe this questions need urgent answers and that’s what we have done.
1. When will they release the second batch
Ans: It hasn’t been officially announced, you will get to know when it is released
2. I haven’t been cleared, what is wrong
Ans: Clearance will commence soon and you will be cleared provided your documents are complete
3. The name on my certificate is misspelled, what will I do?
Ans: This might not really be a great issue, but you can swear an affidavit to be on the safer side
4. My birth certificate and local government certificate are not ready, are they compulsory?
Ans: Yes they are compulsory, make sure you get them before resuming. You will be needing them for your registration
5. When will the payment of acceptance close
Ans: some said oct 6. Some said next week. Just pay it now.
6. Which is better hostel or off campus?
Ans: The choice is yours…
7. My O level and jamb result isnt showing on my portal, why?
Ans: So far it was saved and printing out after you registered then there is no problem
8. When are we resuming?
Ans: Not yet announced by the school.
9. How much will be the school fees for new students?
Ans: As at last year, the fee was below #30,000 and the tab was #37,000 or there about
10. Can I change my course later in year 2?
Ans: This is usually difficult but feasible
11. Should I pay Mr moses (the man claiming to be working in the admission office) to help me with my admission
Ans: NO! Don’t pay anybody to help you with admission. No official of the university will stoop so low and ask you to pay for admission help
12. I’m a christian, will they still admit me?
Ans: Religion don’t really have a role to play as opposed the general belief. If you grades are high you will be admitted.
13. Is it true that freshers are to come into residence on the 15th?
Yes! the calendar says so, however it can be changed or readjusted.
14. Is Unilorin stressful?
Ans: Yes it is stressful, so be fully prepared before resuming.
Was this helpful? If you have questions you can use the reply button