Apply for UNILAG Inter Faculty & Department Transfer.
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has approved the sale of Inter/ Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2016/2017 Academic Session with effect from Monday, October 31, 2016.
Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure below.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TRANSFER
Candidates for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
i. Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
ii. Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
iii. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
iv. Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2015/2016 academic session.
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
- If qualified, the candidate should log on to the University website: www.unilag.edu.ng, Click the ‘UNILAG Payment Portal’. Select the appropriate category.
- Complete the listed fields on the form.
- Print the generated slip containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number and then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00).
- Candidates must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to attach their O’Level /A’Level results and their statement of result, and submit the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) to the Academic Affairs on or before the stipulated date of Monday, December 19, 2016.
PERMISSIBLE AREAS OF TRANSFER
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health/Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
Please note that the process of transfer (sale and submission of application forms) will end on Monday, December 19, 2016.