Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form is Out.
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to inform the general public that vacancies exists in the following Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs):
i) Federal Ministry of Education
ii) Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
iii) Federal Ministry of Finance
iv) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
v) Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
vi) Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
vii) Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
viii) Federal Ministry of Transport
ix) Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation
x) Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
xi) Bureau of Public Procurement.
Method of Application:
- Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service of Nigeria are invited to complete and submit application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
- This Online Competence-Based Application Form contains eighteen (18) sections, so be prepared with all your biographical data; schools & education certificates, employment history and others before clicking the “Apply” button.
- It may take on the average thirty (30) minutes to complete the form. Use the “Save Draft” button as often as possible while completing the form.
- You will be able to edit the form after submission by clicking the “My Portal” menu, before the application period closes.
- Be careful of scams. No legitimate employer will ask for personal information such as credit/debit card numbers or banking information.
For avoidance of doubt, completion /submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
Application will end on Monday, October 31, 2016.
Mustapha L. Sulaiman – Director (PRS)
For: Hon. Chairman