UNILAG Human Kinetics & Health Edu Diploma Form Out.
The Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG) in collaboration with Human Resources Development Centre is requesting qualified candidates to apply for admission into its two-year part-time programme for active sportsmen and women leading to the Award of the Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education.
Five (5) Credits in West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), NECO or GCE O/L which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology and any other Science subject at one sitting. Coaching Grade III Certificate or Diploma obtained from National Institute of Sports.
Duration: Two (2) Academic Sessions
Fees: N78,000 per session
Course Materials: N5,000.
Lecture Commences: Monday, January 9, 2017.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are expected to visit the HRDC portal: http//:hrdc.unilag.edu.ng to fill the pre- application form. (Contents of the pre-application form include surname, first name, middle name, e-mail address and mobile number). Upon successful completion of the pre-application form, the applicant will be issued a Payment Reference Number which should be printed out.
- Applicants should take their printout containing the payment reference number to any of the HRDC application fee collecting banks (Ecobank, Access Bank, First Bank and Wema Bank) on the University campus to make payment. (Application Fee N7,500).
- After payment, applicants should return to the payment portal, click the application form link and login with the payment Reference Number and surname (in lower case and strictly as provided in the pre-application form) as password to access the application form.
N.B: Kindly note the following;
- Only application payment that the bank has confirmed receipt of, will have access to the application form. Applicants who experience challenges may return to the bank where payment was made to request that their payment be posted. (Notification of payment receipt shall be sent to applicants who have paid).
- The password will be as provided in the Surname field in lower case; errors in filling of surname must therefore be reflected in the password used.
- After completion of application form, printed copies should be submitted at the HRDC Secretariat with the following documents not later than Friday, October 28, 2016.
– Original printout and a photocopy
– Two (2) photocopies of Birth Certificate
– Two (2) photocopies of Reference Number printout
– Two (2) photocopies of N7,500.00 teller
– Two (2) photocopies of Credentials.
The Qualifying Examination and Interview will hold on Saturday, October 29, 2016 at the Sports Centre, UNILAG by 8.00am.
Application ends on Friday, October 28, 2016. Letters of Admission will not be posted to individual candidates. The admission list will be available here and on the Human Resources Development Centre portal.