UMYU Second Batch Post-UTME Screening Details Released.
The management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina invites prospective candidates to apply for the second batch 2016/2017 academic session post-UTME admission screening exercise of the institution.
• First choice candidates who could not register in the 1st Batch can now apply.
• Candidates who did not choose UMYU as first choice (Non Choice) but had 220 UTME scores and above are also eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
- Candidates are to visit www.umyu.edu.ng
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form. NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
- On successful registration, you will receive a success email from ‘The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University’.
- Click on ‘Login’ to log on, and then start filling the application form.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Course.
- Edit/ Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Print your Exam Card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
- Please note that the screening does not attract ANY PAYMENT at this stage.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of their screening test schedules and other requirements on a later date.
Not yet announced.