NYSC Timetable 2016 – Mobilization / Orientation Dates for Batch ‘B’ Corps Members Announced.
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the official time table for the 2016 batch B mobilization exercise.
Please see below the official and authentic timetable published by the NYSC management.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch B:
1. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback: 14th – 21st September 2016.
2. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs: 12th – 30th September 2016.
3. Submission/Uploading of Senate /Academic Board Approved Results for Full /Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 3rd – 8th October 2016.
4. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions: 8th – 14th October 2016.
5. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 17th October – 12th November 2016.
6. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/ Desks officers: 17th October – 12th November, 2016.
7. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 17th October – 12th November, 2016.
8. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department: 14th – 19th November, 2016.
9. Notification/ On-line Printing of Call-up Letters /Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions: 21st – 25th November, 2016.