Urgent Information for UNN Prospective Students.
UPLOAD OF NECO RESULTS FOR 2016/17 ADMISSION
This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, that sequel to the release of the 2016/17 Admission list and the release of the NECO 2016, candidates who were not successful in the merit list and wish to upload their just released NECO result are to quickly do so as soon as possible.
The portal will be opened on Wednesday 21st September, 2016 and closed on Monday 26th September, 2016 by 9am.
Remember that the upload of any false result or document will lead to your automatic disqualification from the admission exercise.
Please take advantage of this opportunity and upload your results immediately. No complaints will be entertained after this date.
Process flow for updating your results;
1. Visit www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students
3. Click on Online application form.
4. Under 2016/17 application, click on apply.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration number.
6. Scroll to the end of the page.
7. Click on the previous button until you arrive at the O-Level result upload page.
8. Enter your NECO result.
9. Click on Next.
10. Upload your NECO certificate.
11. Click on Next.
13. Print your acknowledgement slip.
Accommodation Information For Prospective & Returning Students:
This is to inform all prospective and old students of UNN that they are to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2016/17 session:
- The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
- The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- First Year and final year students are given high priority during allocation.
- First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 25% while other years are allocated 35%.
- All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early. You are permitted to stay alone in a room or be two persons in a room.
- The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
• Squatting of any kind.
• Late return to the hostel at night.
• Drinking of Alcohol.
• Fighting and quarreling.
• Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
• Use of generator sets.
• Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
• Pouring of water in undesignated places.
• Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
- Only students who have successfully met the following will be qualified for hostel accommodation:
• Paid all school fees till date.
• Registered all courses online till date.
• Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
• Possess and use the University student email address.
- All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. Any student who fails to pay within the three day period will be doing so at his/her own risk.
- All Rev Sisters and intending corps members must follow the authorised process for accommodation henceforth.
- Physically challenged students must also generate invoice and proceed to make payments promptly.
All students should be informed and prepare themselves adequately for the new session.