Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Award Application Now On
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board (DSBSB), hereby invites applications from qualified students in public and private tertiary institutions nationwide to participate in the 2015/2016 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions. (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics or be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to visit http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility/ to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N1,000 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Print your acknowledgement card to take to the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Upload the signed and stamped acknowledgement card for verification.