The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) wishes to inform all candidates who scored 180 and above and made the University their First Choice to register online for the IQ admission screening exercise.
Method of Application:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2016/2017 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N 2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the site to continue registration.
NOTE: transaction charges apply (P.S: if you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University portal Office)
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to fill in their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination details for proper verification. Information needed include WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise.
- Candidates awaiting result should upload Scanned copy of Exam Slip in the field provided for Results upload. You would also be required to provide the following: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
MOUAU Admission Screening Details:
Candidates are to come for the Admission Screening on Wednesday 27th to Thursday, 28th, July, 2016 with the following materials;
- Print out of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique exam number and shows as an evidence that candidate has registered for the exams.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page ( Original)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result( Photocopy)
- Writing Materials (pencil, eraser).
(a) Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed.
(b) Parents and guardians will not be allowed in the University compound on the screening days.
(c) Inconsistency in name, picture or date of Birth in any of the documentation may lead to disqualification.
(d) Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
Application closes midnight on Sunday, 24th July 2016.