The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso wishes to inform the general public that application forms for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme for 2016/2017 Academic Session is now available.
- Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Any Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
Duration of Programme: The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months with an intensive and compulsory 3 months ICT programme.
Method of Application:
- The Application Form can be obtained from the school portl via the link below;
- Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Monday, August 22, 2016. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
Please note that late completion /submission of forms will not be entertained.
The entrance examination which will be Computer Based Test (CBT) will take place on Tuesday, August 23, and Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 10.00 am at specified centres in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso. Subsequent examinations during the programme will also be CBT.
Placement into Degree Programmes: Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT Intensive Training.
Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2017 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).