The Australian National University (ANU), Graduate Studies in International Affairs program offers up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year for full-time study in the Master of International Relations (Advanced).
The scholarship pays the tuition fee for up to four full-time sessions (semesters). This amounts to 72 units of graduate coursework and a 24-unit thesis session.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Master of International Relations (Advanced). (MIR Adv).
- To be eligible for entry to the MIR (Adv), applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a 70% average.
- All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are to visit http://www.anu.edu.au/students/scholarships-support/hedley-bull-scholarship to apply online.
- When applying for the Master of International Relations (Advanced), eligible applicants for the Hedley Bull Scholarship should include a covering letter indicating their interest in being considered for the scholarship and making the case for being granted one.
- The covering letter together with the application for the Master of International Relations (Advanced) (including transcripts and references) will be considered as the full application for the scholarship.
Note: The Hedley Bull Scholarship Committee expects to notify applicants of the outcome by the first week of January in the year that the scholarship will commence.
Application ends on Monday, 31st October, 2016.