The management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites candidates who chose the institution as their First Choice (Most Preferred) and scored 180 and above in the last UTME examination to apply for the Admission Screening Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The University portal will open for registration from Monday the 18th of July, 2016. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
- Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on bottom of the slip and request to make payment for AKSU Screening fee using eTransact Payment Platform.
- Eligible candidates should pay a non- refundable screening fee of N 2,500 (bank charges inclusive)
- Re-visit the school portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
- On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2016 Screening Schedule / Printout from the University portal.
SCREENING DATE & DETAILS
The exercise will hold from Monday 8th August to Friday 12th August, 2016 at the Main Campus, Ikot
Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00am daily.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
(a) 2015/2016 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
(b) Screening schedule slip printed from the University portal
(c) Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for candidates awaiting result). Genuine scratch cards can be purchased at the e-library of the University (main campus).
(d) Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
(e) Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph. NOTE: The Photograph uploaded/ presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
(f) Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of Choice in the 2016/2017 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise
The University portal will close on Friday, 5th August 2016.