The Management of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABAUD) wishes to inform interested candidates that the Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening forms for 2016/2017 academic session is out.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW (5 years) – LL.B Law
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) – 5 years
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – 4 Years
- B.Sc Anatomy
- B.Sc Physiology
- B.Sc Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc Pharmacology
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng Civil Engineering
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B. Eng Agricultural Engineering
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Human Biology
- B.Sc Agricultural Science
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Geology
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Tourism and Events Management
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc Social Justice
- B.Sc Media and Communication Studies
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship.
The following candidates are entitled to attend the screening exercise;
(i) Candidates who have chosen ABUAD as first or second choice,
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution,
(iii) Direct Entry candidates, and
NOTE: International Candidates seeking admission into ABUAD who reside in Nigeria are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-off mark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
Candidates who qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
1. Those who possess relevant 5 Credit passes in WAEC O/L or its equivalent and have sought admission into 100 Level through 2016 UTME and who met the 180 national cut off mark.
2. Those awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, IJMB results and also participated in the 2016 UTME.
3. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
4. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
5. Direct Entry into all Degree Programmes in Engineering is available – Minimum requirement: ND/HND with Credit Pass.
6. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
How To Apply For Abuad Post UTME:
Interested candidates who chose ABUAD in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
(i) Candidates who did not choose Afe-Babalola University in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
(ii) Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
(iii) Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2016.
|Skye Bank Plc||1770775995|
|Wema Bank Plc||0122139765|
|First Bank Plc||2017401566|
|Zenith Bank Plc||1013837065|
|Union Bank Plc||0034651222|
|Diamond Bank Plc||0033828634|
After payment, candidates are to download and complete the application form online via the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
ABUAD Post Utme Date:
The Abaud Post UTME Screening will take place on Saturday, 13th August, 2016 at the following venues;
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Rivers State College of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt
5. WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
6. IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
7. CALABAR: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
8. ENUGU: Bishop Otubelu Juniorate Secondary School, Hill View, Trans Ekulu, Enugu.
CRITERIA FOR SCREENING AND MODE OF ASSESSMENT
The mode of screening for candidates during the exercise shall include a Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI) and a qualitative assessment as follows:
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW: Knowledge of current affairs, verbal, analytical and perceptual reasoning (CAVAP)
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Knowledge of science, spatial, numerical and perceptual reasoning (SSNP)
(3) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING: Technical ability, numerical reasoning and acuity skills (TANAS)
(4) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES: Knowledge of science, analytical skills and perceptual reasoning (SASP)
(5) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Acuity, spatial, analytical skills and perceptual reasoning (ASASP)
Note: All candidates are advised to dress corporately. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applicants should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
a. Print out of 2016 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Completed Bio-Data Application Form.
c. Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
d. Original copy of Birth Certificate
e. Testimonial from last school attended.
f. Reference Letter from a well known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
g. Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
h. Writing Materials (Pencil, Pen, Eraser, and Non Scientific Calculator)
i. Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security)
j. Completed Form for Change Of University (for applicants changing to ABUAD).