This is to inform aspirants of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) that the sales of the admission screening registration PIN for 2016/2017 is on.
Though the school is yet to make any official public announcement concerning this, registration has already commenced.
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME and scored 180 and above; and
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their first or second choice University
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website www.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise as from 26th July, 2016 after the payment of N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only) at any branch of the banks listed below via e-tranzact:
First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Eco Bank
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Guidelines to Candidates for On-line Registration
- Candidates should log on to the University portal and click on 2016/2017 ADMISSION SCREENING
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of N2,500:00 only using JAMB REG. Number.
- Candidates are to proceed to the Registration website (ase.aaua.edu.ng) to confirm payment and continue with the admission screening registration.