UNIPORT Post UTME Form for 2016/2017 Academic Session is Out.
Uniport post utme form 2016 and registration details released. The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to invite candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2016 JAMB UTME and who had a minimum score of 180 to apply for the 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT Post UTME Application Procedure:
- Eligible/Cleared candidates are to visit www.uniport.edu.ng and input UTME Registration Number to Confirm pre-loaded UTME details and Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing fee and Result checking):
Fidelity Bank Plc, UBA Plc, First Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, FCMB and U&C Microfinance Bank.
- Obtain e-Transact receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online at http://my2.uniport.edu.ng/ to login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip from Wednesday 15th June, 2016 to register.
- Click on the submit button and print Photo Card for examination clearance. Note the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photo card.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated registration deadline will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
The schedules for the of the screening Exercise are as indicated below;
|Day/Date of the Exercise||Time||Colleges/Faculties/Disciplines|
|Thursday, 30th June, 2016||7:00am||Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education|
|Friday, 1st July, 2016||7:00am||Humanities|
|Saturday, 2nd July, 2016||7:00am||Management Sciences|
|Monday, 4th July, 2016||7:00am||Engineering|
|Tuesday, 5th July, 2016||7:00am||Sciences/SSLT|
|Wednesday, 6th July, 2016||7:00am||Social Sciences|
|Thursday, 7th July, 2016||7:00am||Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing|
|Friday, 8th July, 2016||7:00am||Medicine and Surgery (1)|
|Saturday, 9th July, 2016||7:00am||Medicine and Surgery (2)|
THE SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE COMPUTER BASED.
Candidates are required to come with the following;
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online.
(ii) A Pen.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidate.
- Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed into the screening venue or environs.
- Candidates are to report to the designated screening venues at the same time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk summary disqualifiaction from the exercise.
Candidates must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at Midnight on Friday, 24th June, 2016.
NOTE: Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
Best of luck To You all…