This is to inform all students of Ekiti State University, qualified to participate in the 21st Convocation Ceremony of the University, that the Vice Chancellor has given a special concession that all who come for this year’s convocation will obtain their degree certificates at a fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000) instead of the normal Twenty five thousand naira (N25, 000).
This gesture is for the day of convocation only. Graduands should note that payment for certificates after convocation will attract a fee of Twenty five thousand naira only (N25, 000).
EKSU Certificate Collection Procedure:
The graduands are to meet the following requirements:
- EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF N10, 000 FOR CERTIFICATE TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK NATIONWIDE ACCOUNT NUMBER 1011195374 ON OR BEFORE 24TH OF JUNE, 2016.
- SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION OF RESULT.
- EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF ALUMNI DUE (NOT APPLICABLE TO STUDENTS FROM AFFILIATE COLLEGES.
- STUDENT I.D CARD OR LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT.
- EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N2,500) FOR EKSU ALUMNI COMPENDIUM. (ACCOUNT NUMBER 1400020311 – HERITAGE BANK).
- SUBMISSION OF TWO (2) RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS.