MOUAU UTME IQ Screening Application Details.
**Update*** Management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike has suspended the post-UTME admission screening exercise. Prospective candidates are to keep checking this page or the university official portal: www.mouauportal.edu.ng for further information.
Mouau post UTME application details announced. The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) wishes to inform all candidates who scored 180 and above and made the University their First Choice to register online for the IQ admission screening exercise.
Method of Application:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit www.mouau.edu.ng or www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Click on the 2016/2017 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration no, this lead you to the Remita payment platform where a Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) number is generated with which payment of N 2,000.00 can be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
- Return to the site to continue registration. Note that transaction charges apply.
- Register by filling a form online and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise. Enter Awaiting result if no results are ready for upload or if taken in the current year. Upload a current coloured passport photograph.
Note: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
Candidates are to come for the IQ Screening with the following materials;
- Print out of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique exam number and shows as an evidence that candidate has registered for the exams.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page ( Original )
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result( Photocopy )
- Writing Materials (pencil, eraser).
Note: Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed.
Application closes by 11.59pm on the 15th of July 2016.