NPF Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates Released.
Nigeria Police recruitment shortlist has been published. The Police Service Commission (PSC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates qualified for the screening exercise for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2016.
How To Check:
- Candidates are to visit the NPF recruitment portal via link below; >> http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
- Click on their respective states of origin to access the list and see their various screening dates.
Note: This is the initial list for General Duty Applicants only. INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Shortlisted candidates are to dress in plain white shirts / shorts and come to the interview venue with a printed copy of their invitation letter (sent to email) without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following: i) Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form, ii) State of Origin Certificate, iii) Educational Certificates, iv) Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age, v) One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket, vi) Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
- You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
Best of luck To You all… NairacampusNG Team