Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 session.
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the May 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their choice.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
Method of Application and Procedure for Registration
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, plus processing/other charges.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Friday, 24th June to Wednesday, 6th July 2016 to register.
– Click on the link “2016/2017 Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
– Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions or visit here to get yours.
Take note of the following:-
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour Passport Photographs (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Note that any entry form without valid passport photograph uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded passport photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted students throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Preview your online completed form and confirm all information. Thereafter print a copy of your form before submitting. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
Admission Screening Exercise is scheduled for SATURDAY, 16TH JULY, 2016.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
You are advised to come along with your JAMB Original Result Slip that bears your passport photograph.
Application closes WEDNESDAY, 6TH JULY, 2016.