Ekiti State University (EKSU) has suspended the registration of candidates for the 2016 post-UTME screening exercise announced earlier. A quick visit at the University e-portal revealed this massage;
“This facility is not yet available.
The University will inform you of what you have to do following the cancellation of POST UTME TESTS by FG. Thank you”
We wish to inform all EKSU post UTME candidates to keep following this page for any subsequent information or update concerning the admission screening exercise for this year.
Eksu Post Utme 2016 form is now available. The management of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti wishes to inform prospective UTME candidates that the sale of post-UTME screening form for 2016/2017 Academic Session has commenced.
- The screening is open to candidates who chose EKSU in the 2016 UTME and scored 180 and above.
- All Direct Entry Candidates with not less than Upper Credit are directed to participate in the screening exam in order to secure admission.
- EKSU will only admit candidates that made at least 5 credit passes in SSCE/NECO/WASC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at two sittings only.
How To Apply For Eksu Post Utme 2016:
- Application will commence from Tuesday, 31st May, 2016 via the university portal; https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/
- Interested candidates are to visit the e-portal and generate payment slip with their JAMB Reg. No. for the payment of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (5,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of past questions to any branch of the following banks through e-tranzact platform and obtain a confirmation code which will be on the e-tranzact receipt.
- The confirmation codes will be used to register online by the candidates with their JAMB reg number and upload a 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph in red background and JPEG format only. Preview, confirm, submit and IMMEDIATELY print-out an acknowledgement slip.
Candidates can download the past questions from the university website.
SCREENING DATE & DETAILS
Eksu Post UTME screening exam will hold between Monday 4th, July to Saturday 9th July, 2016 at the university campus.
Candidates are to come for the screening with the following;
a. JAMB Registration Slip.
b. Acknowledgment Slip printed out from the University portal.
c. 1″x1″ recent passport with red background used for Post UTME registration.
Candidates are to report at the University Auditorium on the day of the exam for necessary briefing. Failure to attend the screening exam will cause the candidate to forfeit admission.
Application portal closes on midnight of Friday 1st July, 2016.