This is to inform all interested candidates that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admissions into various programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro has been scheduled to hold on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th September, 2016.
- Eligibility for Participation
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 180 and above in the UTME for the 2016/2017 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the screening exercise.
The grouping of courses, days and time for the screening exercise are as indicated below:
|DAY AND DATE||GROUPING||TIME|
|A. School of Agriculture|
|B. School of Engineering|
|C. School of Environmental Studies|
(ii) ND Quantity Surveying
|D. School of Science & Technology|
(iv) ND Food Science and Technology
Saturday, 24th September. 2016
|A. School of Business Studies|
3.Instruction for purchase and completion of Post-UTME Screening Application Forms online:
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is 5,000 Naira (Five Thousand Naira) only. All interested candidates should pay the aforementioned Screening Fee in favour of Delta state polytechnic, Ozoro, in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Unity Bank and IC Global Bank in Ozoro Branch only and obtain Scratch Card from same bank.
- Log on to www.dspzportaledu.net and click on admission, then click on Post-UTME
- Type in your JAMB registration number as username and put in your voucher card Pin Code in the fields provided and apply. Your form must be completed ONLINE.
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- UTME Original Result slip that bears their passport photograph.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Teller for the purchase of Post-UTME Screening Application Form.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
The closing date for all applications is Monday, 19th September, 2016.
Note: Date of Screening Exercise: as stated in the groupings above.
Venue: School/Departmental Screening Halls.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies websites during the Screening Exercise.
Mode of Dressing