Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko has announced that the students should commence the payment of their reparation fee till May 21st, the deadline while commencement of the suspended examination for the on going semester to follow on 23rd of May respectively.
This is to inform all the students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the institution has released the procedure they will follow to pay the reparation fee approved by the Senate.
1) Students are to proceed to any of the branches of the listed banks to make payment for reparation fees of #15,000 naira only.
· Sky Bank Plc
· First Bank Plc
· Access Bank Plc
· Stabic IBTC Bank
· Wema Bank
· Zenith Bank
· Heritage Bank
2) After payment, student should collect confirmation slip from the bank.
3) Visit http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend and click on “reparation fee” link and confirm your reparation payment by entering your Reg/Matric No and Confirmation Order Number printed on the confirmation slip.
4) After successful confirmation, students are to print their reparation acknowledgement slip by entering the Reg/Matric No
5) For inquiries or help, please visit the school/University online helpdesk support at www.aaua.freshdesk.com