Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Screening Date.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform candidates that they are to write the aptitude test for the 2016 Recruitment Exercise on 14 May 2016 in the states they selected during registration AND NOT their states of origin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE APTITUDE TEST FOR THE 2016 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
- At the close of online registration for the aptitude test for the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise, it was discovered that some centres have so many candidates.
- Accordingly, for better management of the candidates, coupled with the need to ensure a hitch-free exercise, additional centres have been created in some states and the candidates distributed to the centres according to their surnames in alphabetical order.
- In addition, the candidates in some centres have been further divided alphabetically into 2 groups.
- The first group will write the test from 7am-10am, while the second group will write the test from 10.30am-1.30pm on 14 May 16.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere to the timings allocated as violations may attract outright disqualification.
- It should however be noted that centres that have low populations have no groupings and all the candidates are expected to report at the centres at 7 am.
NOTE: Candidates sitting for the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise in Benin Centre are hereby informed that the venue has been shifted from Nigerian Army 4 Brigade to Ekenwa Barrack Benin. Other arrangements remain the same. Any inconvenience caused by this change is regretted.
Accordingly, candidates are advised to check below to confirm their centres / groups / time in the states they selected to write the test.
Full details of the centres and the groupings can be sen in the link below:
>> Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening Centres
Candidates are to also bring along original copies of their credentials, HB pencils, eraser and ruler. Candidates are also advised to regularly check this site for any update that may be conveyed regarding the aptitude test.