Kwara State College of Nursing & Midwifery Ilorin Admission Form.
The Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ilorin wishes to inform all interested applicants that the admission forms for Post Basic General Nursing and Basic General Nursing programmes for 2016/2017 academic session are now available.
1. O/Level Credits in all Science Subjects; Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology. PASS in any of the Subjects not accepted.
2. Awaiting result not accepted.
3. Citizen Certificate
4. Birth Certificate
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates are to obtain access codes online via (www.kwscnmil.com.ng) at the cost of;
i) Basic General Nursing: N10,300.00
ii) Post Basic Nursing: N 12,800.00
- Click on the College Portal, Login button and select Fresh Applicants to generate Access code.
- Enter all the required data on-line before you click on SUBMIT during the registration.
Remember to take these along to the nearest cafe around you: Passport, Birth certificate, Other credentials e.g. WAEC Certificates. On filling the online admission form, you will be given an application number. The application number and your access code can be used any time to log in to the student portal.
Remember to print your receipt after payment. Your receipt serves as evidence of payment and also contains your admission access code.
All candidate should note that the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for BASIC NURSING applicants will come up on July 5th, 2016, 7.30 am at the college premises.
Successful candidates in the Entrance Examination will be invited for the Oral Interview that will come up on August 2nd, 2016.
1. Applicants with NABTEB O-Level Result will not be considered for admission. Only NECO and WAEC O-Level results are acceptable.
2. Make sure you submit a photocopy of your INVOICE SLIP (Payment Evidence) to the Bursary Department for Record / clearing purpose.
3. There is no room for omission of any of the EVENTS DATE; You are to make sure you participate in any stage of the above exercises that concerns you.
Kindly note that Admitted candidate will resume for the 2016/2017 Academic session on the 15th of September, 2016.